Nathan has been performing for over 20 years in many varied styles - Musical Theatre, Classical, Jazz, Rock and even Metal. He studied piano at Guildhall School of Music and has performed at such places as The Royal Albert Hall, The Royal Festival Hall, Birmingham Symphony Hall, Bridgewater Hall, Liverpool Philharmonic, Wales Millenium Centre, Manchester Palace Theatre, Manchester Opera House, Liverpool Empire, Hippodrome Leicester Square, Cadogan Hall and many private events and weddings throughout the UK including places such as Harrods.
Nathan has been involved in Musical Theatre since the age of 13 and has been the Musical Director and keyboard player on professional tours, fringe musicals, amateur shows and college productions.
Recently, Nathan was the Musical Director for the World Premiere of 'Eugenius' at The London Palladium in June 2016 starring Warwick Davis, Amy Lennox, Summer Strallen, David Badella and Samuel Holmes and in 2016 he was MD for 'Snow White' at The Liverpool Empire. He has previously worked with Leslie Bricusse and Michael England in 'The Revenge Of Sherlock Holmes' at Hoxton Hall. Other MD credits include shows at Cadogan Hall, The Charing Cross Theatre, The Leicester Square Theatre and The Landor.
Nathan is the Musical Director for jazz singer Harriet Eaves - their album 'The One For Me' reached #10 in the UK Jazz Charts when released.
* MD dep for UK Tour of Take That's Musical "The Band"
* MD for new Cabaret "The Show Goes On" at Studio 88
* MD for Page To Stage's workshop of "The Ashtonishing Times Of Timothy Cratchit"
* Pianist/Vocalist at The Phoenix Arts Club
* MD/Arrangaer for avant garde opera "Elephant Steps" for the Grimeborn Festival at The Arcola Theatre, London
* MD for London tour of "Baby Broadway" including Big Feastival and The Ambassadors Theatre